2009年4月24日 星期五

Report

Once I heard this subject name, I think it is very interesting. Fashion Trend Analysis..So I can know more about the fashion trend in the future! But thing is not so simple. I f you want to know the trend or forecast the trend, you can't just only predict with no reason. Actually there are many things you have to consider and take reference. You just can't look forward only but have to always look backward. Backward may be the history and collection. Ant then through the observation and analysis, you may know about the favourite color the designer just like Dolice & Gabbana desiners love using Achromatic Scheme and also the trend of the brand. Forecasting is not an easy task. And through this project, I can know more about the brand Dolice & Gabbana. In the past, I only know this is a luxury brand. Every product is very expensive. But now I can know that the high price is reasonable. Actually every design has its own inspiration like 09 (Elsa Schiaparelli) , 05(Swinging London) , 04(Helmut Newton) , 03(Marilyn Monroe) etc. So overall the forecasting work is very complicated. It needs peoples' sense and also plenty of information. Finally, I think this subject is totally different compared with other subjects. It is because this subjet has no asolute answer. And also I think the lessons of color theories are really interesting and boarden my horizon . I know more about the color system.

沒有留言:

張貼留言